Whether it’s your first time on snow or you are a seasoned skier or rider of any age looking to improve your skills, time with a pro will take your abilities to the next level. Choose to learn, improve, and/or explore to make the most out of your time at Bousquet.
Personalized attention from our experienced PSIA/AASI trained instructors is the best way to achieve your skiing and riding goals. With a private lesson it is all about you and the skills you want to develop. Our friendly and knowledgeable instructors will work with you to customize your experience in a 1 on 1 setting.
tickets & Rentals sold separately
Lower mountain, 4-hour, or 8-hour lift ticket required
- For Skiers & Snowboarders ages 2 and up.
- Lift tickets and rentals must be purchased separately. A valid lift ticket is required to participate in a private lesson.
- 1-Hour Private Lessons ($115) are offered weekdays at 1 PM and 2:30 PM, and weekends at 9:30 AM, 11:00 AM, and 2:00 PM.
- 2-Hour Private Lessons ($230) are offered on weekends and holidays at 9:30 AM and 12:00 PM
To make your lesson semi-private, the cost is $75 for each additional person in a 1-hour lesson and $140 for each additional person in a 2-hour lesson. Participants in a semi-private lesson must be 5+ years old and of similar skiing/riding ability. Contact us directly at 413-442-8985 to add any extra people after booking your lesson in the desired slot.
Group & Private Lesson, Lift Ticket, and Rental Refund Policy
Lessons, rentals, and lift tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable except in the following circumstances:
- The guest cancels or reschedules their reservation a full 72 hours in advance of their arrival -or-
- The guest purchased trip insurance when booking their tickets and they are within the confines of the policy refund terms and conditions -or-
- The mountain closes for any reason and the guest is unable to use or reschedule their ticket
2022/23: Trip Insurance Policy
- Trip insurance allows you to cancel or change the date of each lift/tubing ticket, lesson, or rental reservation for any reason one time. 100% of the cost, minus the trip insurance fee, will be refunded if cancelled at least 24 hours in advance.