join the club!
Would your child love to ski or snowboard this winter with other kids who are similar in age and ability? Our Bousquet Club program is the perfect opportunity to connect with other kids, make friends, develop skills, and have fun! With pricing options for those who already have a season pass as well as those who will need weekly lift tickets, we’re making it easy and affordable to get your kids outside and active this winter.
Bousquet Weekday Club – The Bousquet Weekday Club meets on Wednesday or Thursday evenings from January 4th – February 9th, offering participants 2 hours of supervised mountain time (including a 1-hour lesson), with the option to spend additional unsupervised time on the slopes!
For individuals ages 5-12. Rentals purchased separately.
Bousquet Weekend Club – The Bousquet Weekend Club meets on Saturday or Sunday afternoons from January 7th – February 26th, offering participants 2 hours of supervised mountain time (including a 1-hour lesson), with the option to spend additional unsupervised time on the slopes!
For individuals ages 5-12. Rentals purchased separately. Weekend club will not meet on MLK weekend or the first weekend of President’s Week.
dates + times + program costs
Bousquet Weekday Club
Wednesday or Thursday Evening
5:00 – 7:00PM
Dates: January 4th – February 9th
Club (for season pass holders): $230
Club (includes daily lift tickets): $305
Bousquet Weekend Club
Saturday or Sunday Afternoon
1:00 – 3:00PM
Dates: January 7th – February 26th
* No weekend club on MLK weekend or the first weekend of President’s Week.
Club (for season pass holders): $249
Club (includes daily lift tickets): $325
2022/23 Ski & Ride School Program Refund Policy
Programs are non-refundable and non-transferrable except for the following circumstances:
- The guest purchased trip insurance when booking their tickets and they are within the confines of the policy refund terms and conditions.
- A documented injury or medical condition occurs either at Bousquet or somewhere else
- Medical-related credit*: a person may receive a credit on their account for a future lesson/program purchase at Bousquet Mountain if they are unable to ski/snowboard due to medical reasons (including but not limited to injury or pregnancy). A letter from a doctor is required for verification unless the injury is sustained and documented at Bousquet. The credit will be prorated from Bousquet’s opening day based on the date of injury as follows:
- Opening day through December 20th: 100% credit
- December 21st - January 15th: 65% credit
- January 16th - February 15th: 30% credit
- February 16th - February 28th: 15% credit
- March 1 – close: 0% credit
- There are no refunds or credits given for lessons that are missed as a result of rescheduling due to weather or other mountain-related issues.
*Program medical-related credit requests must be received within 14 days of an injury or qualifying event.
2022/23: Trip Insurance Policy
- Trip insurance allows you to cancel any Ski & Ride School multi-week program (including but not limited to the Bousquet Club, Mini Club, School & Community Group Program, and All Mountain) for any reason. You must cancel 7 days before the start of the program to receive a full refund, minus the cost of the trip insurance.
- If you cancel less than 7 days before the start of the program, up to the halfway point of the program, you will receive a 50% refund less the trip insurance.
- If you cancel after the halfway point of the program, you will not be able to receive a refund.