- Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
go with the flow
- Pay attention to signage and lift attendants when loading/unloading lifts.
- Merging on the hill is just like merging in traffic.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- If you need to traverse across a trail, look uphill and proceed with caution when clear.
- Take a break in a visible spot on the side of the trail to allow skiers to pass you safely.
- When in doubt, ask for help.
- Our Ski & Snowboard School is a great way to learn. Take a lesson!