Group lessons are perfect for those who have never been on snow before, or for those who know how to turn & stop and want to take their skills to the next level. Our instructors will make sure you’re getting the most of your time by putting you with others of similar age and ability.
Developing skills in a group setting is both fun and rewarding – our group lessons are the perfect way to gain confidence, reinforce the basics, and to expand your horizons at Bousquet.
(tickets & Rentals sold separately)
- Group lessons are 1-hour long and will start promptly at the scheduled time.
- Lessons require a valid lift ticket for the day you are participating.
- Group lessons are for skiers & riders ages 5 and up. If your child is between 2-4 years old, you must book them a private lesson.
- If you are also renting equipment, please make sure to arrive at least one hour prior to your scheduled lesson.
- If you or your child has never been skiing or snowboarding before, please sign up for our First Timers Package.
2022/23 Group & Private Lesson and Rental Refund Policy
Lessons/Rentals are non-transferrable and non-refundable except in the following circumstances:
- The guest purchased trip insurance when booking their tickets and they are within the confines of the policy refund terms and conditions.
- The mountain closes for any reason and the guest is unable to use or reschedule their ticket
2022/23: Trip Insurance Policy
- Trip insurance allows you to cancel or change the date of each lift/tubing ticket, lesson, or rental reservation for any reason one time. 100% of the cost, minus the trip insurance fee, will be refunded if cancelled at least 24 hours in advance.