PRE-SEASON SKI & SNOWBOARD TUNES NOW AVAILABLE!
Drop off your equipment Thursday & Friday 12-6 or Saturday & Sunday 10-6.
Please follow signage to drop off area!
CHECK OUT OUR MONTANA TUNING MACHINE
- Fully automated PowerVac system for the suction of all ski and snowboard surfaces
- Stone grinding with various precision base patters
- Pick the pattern that best matches your skiing or riding style
- Race tunes with exact base and side edge angles and the newest base patters
- 1-5 degree side edges
- Infinite base edge degrees
- Various base patterns
- Double-sided edge grinding with pressure curve
- Infinitely variable speed adjustment for the side edges
- Base-beveling High-Tech
- Tuning (HTT) of the side edges
- RADIAL TUNING
Our Montana Challenge machine gives a distinct advantage to athletes due to the precision tuning and accuracy needed to aid in a racers performance. The race prep tune is specifically designed to help racers get ready for the season through a thorough examination of the ski to make sure bases and edges are completely flat before administering service.
The race prep tune starts with a moderate depth base structure to preserve the longevity of the ski as well as a blank and finer structure toward the outside of the ski to allow easier pivot points during high speeds of ski racing. Once the base structure is set the Montana Challenge machine sets the side edge using 2 ceramic discs and can bet set with a 3-5 degree side edge. All skis are finished with our HTT (High-Tech Tuning) stone. This applies a radial tune to the base bevel, which gives the base a slightly higher bevel at the tip and lower bevel underfoot.