NEW 2020-21 DEFERRAL POLICY
BERKSHIRE SUMMIT PASS 2020 DEFERRAL POLICY
To ensure you can buy your Berkshire Summit Pass with confidence this 2020-21 season, we have created a deferral policy that gives you flexibility in the case of an in season shut down decided by our state governments.
- Decide if you want to defer pass value by December 10th 2020 and carry the full value of your Summit pass over to the next season.
- Deferred pass holders will receive a 30% midweek and 20% weekend discount on 2020-21 ski tickets. Don’t be a stranger! (some restrictions may apply).
- Carry-Over Value to the 2021-22 winter season based on the number of operating days out of 90
- If a cancellation results in 45 open days, the passholder will receive a 50% rollover credit.
- Any extra value created by a less costly pass obtained in the 2021-22 season will be added to a gift card.
Prior to the 2020-2021 winter season Bousquet Mountain and Catamount will offer all Summit Pass holders who have paid in full the opportunity to defer their Berkshire Summit Pass to the 2021-22 winter season if they have a concern about the virus’s potential impact on the 2020-21 winter season.
The Deferral for Full Value is an option a passholder has to elect by December 10th, 2020. Those who elect this option do not have to put their skis or boards away for the winter. You are welcome to ski or ride on a day to day basis and feel at home at Catamount or Bousquet Mountain. You will be eligible to receive discounts of30% midweek and 20% on weekends (some restrictions may apply).
In the event of an in-season cancellation Bousquet Mountain and Catamount will extend to the passholder a Carry-Over Value to the 2021-22 winter season based on the number of operating days out of a total 90. If a cancellation results in 45 open days, the passholder will receive a 50% rollover credit.
Any extra value created by a less costly pass obtained in the 2021-22 season will be added to a gift card. For example, if a passholder had an Unlimited Pass for 2020-2021 and opted for a less expensive weekday pass for 2021-2022, the savings would be given to the pass holder on a gift card only. For further questions call Bousquet Mountain at 413.339.6618 or Catamount at 518.325.3200 or 413.528.1262.