bousquet mini club
join the (mini) club!
This program is for children 4 and 5 years old who are brand new to Snow Sports! Participants will meet on Saturday mornings for this lively and instructive introduction to skiing or snowboarding.
Mini Club offers a chance for 4- and 5-year-old children who are brand new to skiing and snowboarding to learn about their equipment, and to develop the fundamental skills necessary to learn to turn, stop, and familiarize themselves with the ski area.
Designed to foster a love of snow sports and build confidence in the beginner area of the mountain.
dates + times + Program costs
Time: 10:00 – 11:00AM
Dates: Every Saturday January 7th – February 25th
*No mini club MLK weekend or the first weekend of President’s Week
Mini Club: $305
Mini Club with rentals: $405
RESERVATIONS REQUIRED; SEASON PASS INCLUDED
2022/23 Ski & Ride School Program Refund Policy
Programs are non-refundable and non-transferrable except for the following circumstances:
- The guest purchased trip insurance when booking their tickets and they are within the confines of the policy refund terms and conditions.
- A documented injury or medical condition occurs either at Bousquet or somewhere else
- Medical-related credit*: a person may receive a credit on their account for a future lesson/program purchase at Bousquet Mountain if they are unable to ski/snowboard due to medical reasons (including but not limited to injury or pregnancy). A letter from a doctor is required for verification unless the injury is sustained and documented at Bousquet. The credit will be prorated from Bousquet’s opening day based on the date of injury as follows:
- Opening day through December 20th: 100% credit
- December 21st - January 15th: 65% credit
- January 16th - February 15th: 30% credit
- February 16th - February 28th: 15% credit
- March 1 – close: 0% credit
- There are no refunds or credits given for lessons that are missed as a result of rescheduling due to weather or other mountain-related issues.
*Program medical-related credit requests must be received within 14 days of an injury or qualifying event.
2022/23: Trip Insurance Policy
- Trip insurance allows you to cancel any Ski & Ride School multi-week program (including but not limited to the Bousquet Club, Mini Club, School & Community Group Program, and All Mountain) for any reason. You must cancel 7 days before the start of the program to receive a full refund, minus the cost of the trip insurance.
- If you cancel less than 7 days before the start of the program, up to the halfway point of the program, you will receive a 50% refund less the trip insurance.
- If you cancel after the halfway point of the program, you will not be able to receive a refund.