COVID-19 Operations Plan
WINTER 2021/22 COVID-19 POLICIES
It is clear people are yearning to go outside and have fun. We believe that we can satisfy that need for connection while maintaining a healthy distance from each other. In order to achieve that balance, it’s important to have a clear set of principles, guided by our core values. These are our guiding principles:
- Be unwavering in our commitment to our team members’ well-being
- Provide an experience that brings people together in a healthy, memorable way
- Commit to doing the right thing
We continue to monitor and comply with required Covid-19standards and local public health orders.
Please stay home if in the past 14 days have you had close contact with a person confirmed to have Covid-19 or in the past 24 hours experienced any of the following symptoms: cough, fever, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever (>100.4°F / 38°() or felt feverish, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell. Wash hands and use sanitizer frequently.
For outdoor settings social distance and enjoy normal, pre-Covid operations.
- Masks are not required outdoors at the resort, in lift lines, on chair lifts, etc. Lift attendants will load each chair at full capacity.
- Guests are encouraged to purchase lift tickets, lessons, rentals, etc. online and in advance. Guests can utilize Pick Up Boxes located at the resort to print lift tickets.
- No parking reservations.
- Face masks are required recommended foraII guests and employees indoors.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES INDOORS unless seated ata table and actively eating/drinking.
- Physical distancing should be practiced whenever possible indoors. We are asking guests to please limit their time indoors and abide by the following rules:
- No outside food is allowed indoors.
- No bags or personal items left on tables, chairs, or floors. Please use lockers or bag check if available, or store items in your vehicle.
- No moving tables/chairs please.
EMPLOYEE VACCINATION REQUIREMENT
The U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration has announced that vaccines will be required for all employers with over 100 employees. As such, we will be requiring all employees to have received at least one dose of a COVID-19vaccine by December 1, 2021 and be fully vaccinated by January 1, 2022. We believe requiring all staff to be vaccinated is the best way to protect one another, our guests and our communities.
Employees who are unwell are asked to notify their manager, stay home and seek medical attention as required. Employees who begin to feel unwell during the workday are asked to notify their manager immediately and leave the workplace and seek medical attention as required.