Each cabana will have 2 chairs and a small table inside and a picnic table outside. There will be a curtain that can close, but you will not have access to a lock for the door.
- Upper cabanas are at the top of the beginner hill, just a short walk up a small hill and are easily accessible from the parking lot or lodge.
- Lower cabanas are located at the bottom of the beginner hill and are easily accessible from the parking lot or lodge.
We recommend booking in advance, especially on weekends and holidays.
- Bousquet Mountain takes no responsibility for belongings stored in the cabana throughout the day by the guest.
- Cabanas will be roped off unless rented. To check availability, the guest can look online on the Bousquet Mountain store, or see the Guest Service Desk in the main lobby.
- Cabanas in the Tube Town area are only available for reservation by those with group tubing reservations.